Knowledge and Information Corner

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Do You Know That You Can Talk To Your Car?

Twenty-five years of driving gave me so much experience and discoveries, not just car problem issues, speed issues, road blocks, and other issues but experience in communicating with my car is part of all those experiences. At first I laughed at my friend when she told me that we can communicate with our car and our car listens especially if there is something wrong. I was new having a license at that time so I just smile at her and replied "is it?". After that I forgot already about my friend's story. One day I tried when I felt something was wrong with my car but the "communication" I made to my car is not sincere :) Maybe my car "knew" so my car ignored me :)


 Until one day, after about a year when I bought my new toyota hi-lux, as I switch on the engine, I heard a noise from the engine. The warranty is just finished so I felt nervous of course for the possible expenses in case there is something wrong. Besides the car is quite new so I couldn't believe that problem will occur at that early. Sincerely from my heart I said to my car "my dear, what's wrong? Please heal yourself as I don't have a budget yet to bring you to the agent...please." After that incident I never heard the same noise again.

Another one incident again that I can say that communicating with our car is really very effective. My battery is dry cell and supposedly I should change it before 3 or four years. I bought my car 2007 and I didn't change the battery since there was no sign of weakening during start-ups. After four years I already notice the ignition is weak. The price of the dry cell battery is expensive so I said to my car "my dear, I know you are already weak but please wait for the overtime pay of my husband and I promise I will buy you immediately." It took about two weeks before my husband receive his overtime pay. 

I fetched my daughter first from school and before I send her for afternoon class I dropped by at the ATM machine to check the money. I was happy that the money is already credited to my husband's account. Here now is the proof that my car listens to what I say or said. When I switch on the engine, not even a sound came out! I repeated 3x but still the same. I smiled and said to my car "my dear, you have a very good memory and you really don't want to break my promise :)". I just called my friend and he bought the battery to bring it to me because my car can't really help it anymore :)

Honestly, I treat my car as my "best friend" because "he" can bring me everywhere I wanted to go and of course I can't work without "him" :) Is it weird? For me no...because we are all made of cells (battery is a cell) and this is interaction of cells in the universe.

No comments: