Knowledge and Information Corner

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Formula for Total Success

You want a major change in your life? Why some succeed and why some failed? What is the root of all problems, miseries, poverty and negatives in life? On the other hand, what is the formula for success? I can say that higher educational attainment is not really the formula for success. However, education cannot be set aside since education will give us the capacity to understand what is written.
There are "millionaires" who did not even go to college or high school (I met some of them), they don't talk much, they are simple in their ways, they are not arrogant and yet their wallets are bulging with money...why? 

My former Boss was one big example. He does not have high educational background but "he is a millionaire". I respect him for his humbleness, fairness to his staff, wise in making decisions, and his generosity. He does not talk too much and yet he deals with high profile people. When he first opened his company I was one of his pioneer employees, and I witnessed how his business grow from thousands worth of projects to millions. I thought then that "luck" was on his side that made him a millionaire.

I started to know about the Law of Attraction, Law of the Universe, Law of Cause and Effect, and the Power of the Subconscious mind back in 2009, when my brother gave me some books for the said Laws. At that time however, I was not yet really convinced. I read those books, partly believed but did not really put in mind and tried to find out how true it was. Not until I went back and was away from my family for more than a year last 2011 - 2012, when I repeatedly listened to the audio of Dr. Robert Anthony and the books of Bob Proctor that I realized based from my experiences, some are true to me. 

I started to refresh my memory, not only all what happened to me in the past, what caused my failures and what made me succeed to some of my endeavors. In his audio, Dr. Robert Anthony said: "what you like you get and what you don't like you get" is related to the Law of Attraction. If we keep on thinking of what we don't like, we are attracting the same and it is the same for what we like.

The meaning of life is so complex that knowledge of one is not enough. It is similar to cells of our body which have different functions. Millions and billions of human brain explains that each human have certain understanding about life. Those who are enlightened to know the meaning of life and unselfishly share their knowledge to all is a big help to lessen the negatives. It is just a matter of whether we accept and apply in our lives.

No comments: